Don’t you love mini foods? I always feel super fancy whenever I pop teeny tiny hors d’oeuvres into my mouth. The pinky goes way up!
This simple ham and cheese quiche recipe can be made into one full-sized quiche, but if you’re throwing an Easter party, I recommend this mini version. It’s too cute not to make a batch (or five).
- For a 12-cup muffin pan:
- 4 large eggs
- 3 russet potatoes (peeled, shredded, and well drained)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3-4 slices deli ham (cut into small pieces)
- 3-4 tablespoons Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 2-3 tablespoons scallions (thinly sliced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Season shredded potatoes with salt and pepper. Butter the muffin tin and press about a tablespoon of shredded potatoes to form small cups. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until the bottom and edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Mix eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Pour into each cup about two-thirds full. Add ham, cheese, and scallions. Bake on 400F for about 15-20 minutes.